DTF Gang Sheet | Custom
Need to print more than one design, this is the best option. You can group designs in one document.
Full color, custom no-weeding heat transfer that is digitally printed and ready to press. Can be applied to cotton, poly, or blends in any color. They are vibrant with a soft hand with durability up to 50 washes. Submit your artwork* in transparent PNG with 300 dpi.
- Available in a variety of sizing to fit your needs
- Full color + white
- Soft feel
- Great durability - up to 50 washes
- Width is 11.5 x Length 20, 30, 40, 50 or 60
If you need your transfers quickly, please purchase the Rush Fee to move to the top of the line.
How to Create a Gang Sheet:
- Files should be 300 dpi or greater. Files under this will result in low-quality prints. Screenshots are not accepted. If your file has a white background, the white WILL print. Please double-check your files.
- Accepted file types: SVG, EPS, AI, PSD, PNG.
- Remove the background of your image before sending
- Do not mirror the files, we will do that for you.
- By submitting the image you declare you have the copyright to print the image
All transfers are non-refundable and non-returnable. We cannot print copyrighted images.
This listing is for PRINT-READY FILES ONLY. Your file will be sent directly to the printer as is. Please make sure you size your image file for the size transfer you need. We will not resize your image. *Ganging fee should be selected if you have more than one image you want to be put onto this transfer size. If you would like a transfer designed for you, please get in touch with us as we do offer that as a service.
How to Press DTF
DTF Transfers work with a heat press. A household iron is not suggested. Check your substrate before applying the transfer to ensure compatibility
- Using a heat press is recommended.
- Preheat press to 320F and set for high pressure
- Prepress your item for approx 5 seconds
- Set transfer on item (you should be able to see your image right side up) and cover with Teflon or Parchment paper and press for approx 15-20 seconds
- COLD Transfers:: set aside and let fully cool
- Choose a corner of transfer and peel diagonally with confidence.
- If you see the transfer is sticking or pull up, repress it for another 15 - 20 second and let it cool again.
- Once transfer is removed repress for approx 15-20 seconds using Teflon or Parchment paper