Sublimation Prints | Custom
Full-Color Sublimation Prints work best with 100% polyester white or light-color fabrics or products with a sublimation coating. For shirts, we usually recommend at least a 65% polyester count. If you need a transfer for a dark or cotton shirt, please check out our DTF transfers.
Prints will be on sublimation paper that requires no butcher,100% ink transfer, vivid color & no paper jams.
- Available in a variety of sizing to fit your needs
- Full color
- Transfer size is the longest side of the image (ex: a 3" x 10" image is a 10" transfer)
Need to print more than one design, see Custom Gang Sheet Option.
If you need your transfers quickly, please purchase the Rush Fee to move to the top of the line.
- Files should be 300 dpi or greater. Files under this will result in low-quality prints. Screenshots are not accepted. If your file has a white background, the white WILL print. Please double-check your files.
- Accepted file types: SVG, EPS, AI, PSD, PNG.
- Remove the background of your image before sending
- Do not mirror the files, we will do that for you.
- By submitting the image you declare you have the copyright to print the image
All transfers are non-refundable and non-returnable. We cannot print copyrighted images.
This listing is for PRINT-READY FILES ONLY. Your file will be sent directly to the printer as is. Please make sure you size your image file for the size transfer you need. We will not resize your image. *Ganging fee should be selected if you have more than one image you want to be put onto this transfer size. If you would like a transfer designed for you, please get in touch with us as we do offer that as a service.
How to Press Sublimation Print
Sublimation Transfers work with a heat press. A household iron is not suggested. Check your substrate before applying the transfer to ensure compatibility
- Using a heat press is recommended.
- Preheat the press to up 320 to 400 depending on the product.
- Press products based on product requirements
- No butcher or parchment paper is required.